November 19, 2007

Lightsday 1035-3-27


It's been so long since I've written in a journal I'm not sure how to start off anymore. I'm wondering where I misplaced my old one ... I haven't written in it since just before Gafgarion left for "Aht Urghan", which would mean that it should be somewhere in my moghouse but Mooglet can't find it. It's probably in the same place with my opal rings.

I guess I should start with the most important, Gaf finally returned. It's been so long I thought ... well, was starting think perhaps he wasn't going to come back as he promised. He showed up while I was practicing a new recipe at the guild, I dropped nearly a dozen lizard eggs and almost stepped on a taru in my rush to throw myself into his arms. He seems very tired, stretched thin and worried. He still won't elaborate on exactly what he needed to do... I'm just happy he's back. A few days at home, some of his favorite meals and cuddling and hopefully he'll feel better.

No comments: