November 19, 2007

Firesday 1035-3-29

Hello again book,

Still haven't found my old journal, Mooglet must have ate it.

There aren't words for how happy I am to have Garion back, he remains distracted as if he's looking over his shoulder every other minute. We had a pleasant dinner at my moghouse yesterday, followed by a very pleasant night there as well. Whenever we're safe behind doors he seems to loosen up.

Things seem tense, though that could just be me worrying. We haven't talked very much, about what either of us have been up to or if ... well, if we've been faithful. I have, but what if he hasn't? Are we even still engaged? I feel like a school girl with all this uncertainty.

I sent Mooglet over to Garion's to help his moogle organize. Mooglet, as much as I love him, is a pain in the behind about neatness and organization (which begs the question, where did my rings and journal go to?) and Gaf's Moogle is decidedly not. I'm sure Mooglet enjoyed getting to order someone other than me around.

The last few days have been very busy, I've started raising a baby chocobo. He's an adorable little ball of yellow fluff named Matsukaze Ayu. Garion says that I'm spoiling him and I likely am. His choco follows orders, walks at his heel and such. Matsu just falls all over himself and kweh's pitifully but I think he's adorable.



Crabbie is doing great as well, I recently earned my own pass to Aht Urghan and a place with a mercenary troop there. Exploring the city I finally got to see this pankration thing I've heard so much about. As a former beastmaster I felt I'd have an advantage and I believe I was right. Crabbie seemed happy to be fighting again, he does a delightful little dance and spin whenever he wins. I believe I'll move him out of my mog house fountain and into the pankration pens to train more intensely in the next few days. That is, if I can tempt him out of said fountain. It would be worth it just to finally have Mooglet stop hounding me about 'Crabs don't go in the fountain!".

No comments: