November 22, 2007

Cermet Chocobos

Yesterday was so quiet, such a change from the last week or two. We spent some more time in the nest, I'm so close to being able train alongside Garion when he's using his best skills. I really thought I'd never get here. All the training I've done with the Knights these past few months have actually paid off. He tells me many times a day how strong I've become ... I still find it hard to believe though.

Our party was short, everyone seemed to have other things to do. As Garion was warping our comrades back to their home points I wondered through the cermet door near where we'd been hunting. Garion and I explored a little, and talked. Again we avoided any serious conversation, instead joking that the strange apparatus in the room must be an ancient choco egg hatchery. A good enough way to fill the silence.




Crabbie did a little better in tonight's Pankration matches. He only fought twice but he won both. As soon a he's a little stronger I hope to invite some friends to the Pit to watch him fight. I think he needs to learn a bit more offensive moves ... that and to listen to orders even when there's no promise of Crabbie Cookies.



I saw the most wonderful group of dancers in Upper Jeuno this morning. I've always wanted to dance ... the mithra have seasonal festivals in Windurst a few times a year that involve lots of dancing. I've always taken part. Perhaps if I speak with the troop leader she'd teach me a few of their steps?

OOC: ( Oh my gourd such a day of frustration. Odd errors with FFXI trying to look for it's install file every time it launched have made me want to pull my hair out. Four hours of fussing and I finally ended up uninstalling. I have no idea when I'll make it back in game or if reinstalling will actually fix the problem. That paired with watching Gaf do WoTG content on his PS2 while I sit here and curse SE and their shipping issues makes for a grumpy Ama -.- So very eager to get into dancer. I've wanted that class since before I even bought the game all those years ago.

Oh, and yes. Ama's dressed a little skimpy. Elvaan dats are seriously lacking compared to mithra. Lowtech's models are a bit ... over the top for my tastes. But gods it's nice to look at Ama and not groan about how she has no waist and she feels gigantic.

Edit: Oh frelling goody. 7 and a half hours of updates. Blarglemrrrgle! ; ;)

No comments: