November 21, 2007

Angry Elemental Day?

Quite an adventure last night.

Gafgarion needed to travel Xarcabard, of all places, and had asked Marathon to guide him. I'd originally not planned on going along, I hate being a burden. I didn't like the idea of him going somewhere so dangerous even with Marathon's worthy guidance. As I thought about it and as Fishy and Aydann decided to come along I remembered that I needed to find a stone in Ordelle's.
As much as I hate to ask for help I took the excuse to watch over Garion and tagged along.

We first went to Ordelle's where Fishy said he knew just where to look for a good sharping stone. I was glad I brought such strong help along because just as I found the perfect sharping stone for little Ailbeche a nasty looking earth elemental attacked us! Who knew elementals collected stones?

After that ordeal we head back towards the Glacier and then into Xarcabard. I've been there once before but spent most of the trip hiding behind a rock ... it was both beautiful and frightening at the same time.



I was thankful for Fishy and Aydann's sneak and invisble spells as I weaved among the undead and demons. I swear, the crazy things Garion gets into his head ...

It must have been Big Angry Elemental Day since as Gafgarion threw the stone over the edge we were attacked by another of a sort I'd never seen. It was a fun fight, and I left with a healthy collection of soulplates that I didn't enter with. Gafgarion got out with nary a scratch so it was a great success.



Back in San d'oria I gave Ailbeche the stone he'd asked me for and in return he gave me quite a nice old sword.




((My very first AF! Many thanks to my wonderful LS for the help. <3>

No comments: